We provide advice on Investments, Pension, Income in Retirement and Inheritance Tax Planning which include:
- Understanding and identifying your objectives and goals as well as your attitude to investment risk and returns
- Reviewing how your existing arrangements were established and whether they are still appropriate
- Defining the time frame for results
- Identifying the most tax efficient method of investing to maximise returns
- Investment research provided in association with O&M
- Benefiting from our significant experience to help you avoid the common mistakes frequently made by investors
Specialist Service for Charities/ Trustees
We provide investment advice to trustees, helping them meet their legal obligations set out under the Trustee Act 2000 which applies in England and Wales.
This act set out the powers and statutory duties of trustees.